Shower & Locker Facility
Shower rooms with lockers are located in the basement level of Uptown Centre immediately adjacent to the bike room. All employees that have been issued an access card will have access to these areas. The area contains lockers for the daily storage of clothes/towels etc. and two self-contained lockable shower rooms with sinks. Please leave these areas clean and tidy at all times and follow these general guidelines:
- Use your own pad lock on lockers.
- Do not store valuables in lockers, if you do so it is at your own risk.
- Overnight storage is permitted, however, all lockers will be emptied and padlocks removed at 6:00 p.m. on Friday of each week.
- Please limit shower lengths to 5 minutes maximum.
- Please always leave the shower rooms in a clean and orderly condition.
- Always remove towels and toiletries from the shower rooms.
The use of the shower/locker rooms is at the user's own risk. The building owner and manager will not be responsible for thefts, damages, or injuries whatsoever.